HEY, WHY NOT?

Ramblings, musings and generally boring stuff. Mostly about bikes...

Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's PEEPS time!!

I thought I'd come out of blog hibernation with exciting news! If you haven't noticed already, It's PEEPS time.
I do love me some marshmallow peeps. They are so colorful and full of pure sugary goodness. I try to eat them in moderation and generally get burnt out on them after 6-8 weeks of indulgences. It helps that I am "one of those people" who prefers them stale. I have it down to a science. The best Peeps are purchased in early March, packages are slit open with a sharp knife and allowed to stale in a cool dry place for 1 week. This gives them a little snap when you bite into them. MMMMMMM!!!! GOOOOOD!!!!

There are so many things you can do with Peeps this time of year, including THIS!!

No comments: