HEY, WHY NOT?

Ramblings, musings and generally boring stuff. Mostly about bikes...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hermann 2010

I only did the TT....

Not sure why, 'cause TT's are not my best feature. I guess it was the least of three evils.

I placed 10th, out of 10 in the women's open. Judging from my time (33:29 for the 11 and change mile course), I would have been 10th out of 20 in the 3/4.

Solidly 10th.


I very much enjoyed watching my com-padres tear it up in the women's 3/4 Crit and very much enjoyed fried cheese balls with Johnson-Klucker after.

Phil ROCKED the TT.

28 minutes even steven.
15th out of 32 or 34 in the Men's 4. If he would have stayed in the Women's Open, where I registered him, he would have won!


Hub ladies cleaned up! Kate was 3rd in the TT, Ashley took 4th in the Crit, 2nd in the Road Race. Alice took 5th in the RR.
Kate and I were 2nd and 3rd in the Hub Roubaix :) Phil won, of course!

No comments: